Care au fost cele mai eficiente tooluri de marketing in 2007?
Fournaise Marketing Group a facut anul trecut un studiu ( Global Marketing Effectiveness Report) cu 3000 de marketing professionals despre eficienta/eficacitatea diferitelor instrumente de marketing pe care le-au folosit in 2007.
Rezultatele arata ca:
- 65% of all marketing spend in 2007 had no effect on consumers.
- Estimated wastage rates varied from 45% for business-to-business marketers, through to 65% for business-to-consumer.
- Just one in ten of respondents have automated systems in place to track the effectiveness of their spend.
- Of the 55% of marketers who do track the results of their spending, 80% do so manually, spending hours capturing, compiling and analysing data.
- Questioned on strategy, 70% of marketers believe that short-term revenue-boosting and lead-generation campaigns are more important than long-term intangible brand building (15%). A clear indication that marketers are under pressure more than ever before to generate results.
- Tracking marketing effectiveness topped the 2008 wish lists of 35% of marketers, and made the top three for 70%.
Cine este marele castigator in competitia celor mai eficiente tool-uri de marketing?
Nesparat…cu atata tehnologie, new medii etc etc…Direct Marketing remains Number One for Delivering Results says Fournaise Report .